- Feb 26, 2020
- Section 1 - Essential Terminology
- Section 2 - Introduction To Penetration Testing & Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Section 3 - Setting Up A Pentesting Lab
- Section 4 - Passive Information Gathering (OSINT & Publicly Available Information)
- Section 5 - Active Information Gathering
- Section 6 - Enumeration
- Section 7 - Vulnerability Scanning (Nessus, OpenVAS, Nikto, etc)
- Section 8 - Network Penetration Testing (Sniffing, MITM, Wireshark, tcpdump, etc)
- Section 9 - Exploitation (Windows & Linux Exploitation, Metasploit & Custom Exploits)
- Section 10 - AV Evasion
- Section 11 - Post Exploitation
- Section 12 - Password Cracking
- Section 13 - Web Application Penetration Testing
- A basic understanding of how to use Linux, as we will be using a Linux based penetration testing distribution.
- A good understanding of the OSI Model and the TCP/IP stack.